segunda-feira, 14 de março de 2011

First Blood

They drew first blood, not me. I don't drew first blood, they drew first blood, not me. They drew first blood... Me?? Drewing first blood?? Are you sure?? I don't drew first blood, they drew, not me! They drew first blood... So I drew first blood, huh? Can you prove it? You took a photo?? So, I can tell you one hundred percent sure: They drew first blood, not me. I don't drew first blood, they drew first blood, not me. They drew first blood... That's some nerve you got out there, to come to me, to my peaceful home, arguing me about some fuckin' first blood that anyone but myself drew. So here's something for your personal information: I don't drew first blood. They drew. They drew first blood? Wasn't me?? Well, I remember now... Oh, that?? Really?? Come on... I was just fuckin' around about that 'Nam thing... Is it really that big a deal considering the amount of deaths the US government accomplished in that pretty fucked up country?? Can't believe this crazy unemployed commies... just waiting for someone to comm'in their mouths...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário